All Nuvita Products are guaranteed for 24 months against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase shown on the sales document: order confirmation in the case of online purchases or receipt, invoice, tax receipt in the case of purchases from one of our retailer stores.
To take advantage of the warranty, in the case of purchases from a physical store, you will need to go to the Retailer, show proof of purchase and if possible, describe or show the defect found. Having verified the warranty terms, the Retailer has the right to apply for immediate replacement.
If the product is not available, the Retailer will be responsible for picking up the product from you and contacting us to activate the warranty replacement procedure.
Alternatively, consistent with the Store's return policy, a voucher of equal value, expendable within the Store, may be provided.
In case of loss of the proof of purchase, the Retailer may inform us of the lot reference, which can be found on the product or on the packaging, with which Nuvita will be able to trace the year of manufacture of the item and validate the warranty.
In the case of purchases online, or from Partner Dealers, please fill out the service request found in the Defects and Returns section.
The warranty is void in the following cases:
- The product has been damaged due to improper or abnormal use.
- If the product has been modified or tampered with.
- A professional use of the product has been made. All Nuvita products are intended for home use.
- In case of accidental events (e.g., falls).
- If the causes of the malfunction can be attributed to poor maintenance of individual components and accessories (e.g., oxidation of batteries, problems due to scale formation in parts, presence of acids or other corrosive liquids, etc.)
The following cases are excluded from the 24-month warranty:
- Costs related to replacement or repair of parts subject to wear and tear or normal product maintenance.
- Costs of wear parts.
- The costs and risks related to transportation of any kind and for any reason, in the case of handling a product recognized to be out of warranty.
- Damage caused or defects resulting from incorrect installation or use not in accordance with the instructions provided with the product and available on our website.
- Damage due to natural causes and disasters, accidental events, or conditions not compatible with the product.
- Defects caused by 'wear and tear, resulting from normal use, such as plastic components or accessories (as a result of temperature changes, rubbing, etc.) and pre-installed batteries.
It will be possible to request a repair estimate for products out of warranty or for the purchase of spare parts and accessories at the CUSTOMER SUPPORT section.
The manufacturer, distributor and all parties involved in the sale assume no responsibility for economic losses and damages due to any product malfunction.
Subject to applicable law, the manufacturer, distributor, and all parties involved in the sale shall in no event be liable for damages, including direct, indirect, loss of net profit, loss of savings, and further damages due to other causes, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.